- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Monthly Archives: February 2007
Aahhh, the smell of it…the taste of it…the texture…of course I refer to that thing, that very substance that calls to us when we find sleep elusive at two in the morning; that holy manna that lofts us on high … Continue reading
I’m sure by now that most folks have seen the commercial that has been running which promotes the new cervical cancer vaccine (Gardasil) by the Merck pharmaceutical company. If you haven’t (or if you need a reminder), here it is: … Continue reading
Unfortunately for Joe, his cry of poverty only gets him carted off to a rather dismal location. Explains the Central Scrutinizer: Central Scrutinizer:Hello there…this is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER… Joe was sent to a special prison where they keep all the … Continue reading
Joe takes the councilor up on his kindly offer, and meets a girl at a church social named Mary. Things seem to be going well until one night Mary finds herself backstage (and then later traveling on the tour bus) … Continue reading
Joe’s Garage: A Token of His Extreme In studying an author or his works one can often point to a singular piece of work in order to define an artist; or possibly to analyze a given work that has become … Continue reading