- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Dy’er Sez: Ellie Greenwich was responsible for writing some of the greatest hits of early rock music. Be My Baby, Da Doo Ron Ron, Leader of the Pack, Then He Kissed Me, Doo Wha Diddy (diddy dum diddy doo), and many … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Many people protested Bush during his tenure; many of this many are now turning a blind eye towards the broken promises of the Obama administration. Not Cindy Sheehan. Much like she did with Bush, she has camped herself outside … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: No, the title above is not a simple eye-grabber to get you to read further. The proposed bill (S773) is being floated by Senator Rockefeller, and will authorize the President to take control of the internet (even to shut … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Un-flippin-believeable! Bernanke is the guy who allowed (some say intentionally) this mess to happen in the first place, hasn’t fixed the problem, and told Congress that the We The People have no right or legal recourse to see what … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: After last year’s spanking of Georgia by Russia after the former country attempted to wrest control (as well as create an ethnic genocide incident) of South Ossetia, I wonder why Georgia thinks it could come out ahead in another … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Recently, Obama has extended a contract to Blackwater (now Xe)to have them control the areal drones that are flying into Afghanistan on kill missions (you know the missions I’m talking about; every couple of days we hear a story … Continue reading