- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Afghanistan
Dy’er Sez: Really General? Wasn’t it just a couple of days ago when Robert gates said there hadn’t been any now intelligence on Bin Laden for YEARS? And now you’re gung ho to go get him? Let me ask you then: … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: To put it very simply, if after almost nine years the most powerful country with the most powerful military and the most powerful intelligence agencies has absolutely no idea where it’s supposed enemy number one is, then it’s blatantly … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I, for one, have grown very weary of people in suits who hold positions of power, stand behind a podium and flat out lie to the American people. I never tolerated it under past administrations, and I will not … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Author Jeremy Scahill in a recent interview with Rachel Maddow on Obama and Blackwater poses an interesting proposition. With all the bad that Blackwater has done, ranging to bribery to outright mass murder, why are they still garnering contracts … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Ahmed Wali Karzai is a suspected big-wig in Afghanistan’s drug trade, which is a large part of the funding for the forces our soldiers are fighting in Afghanistan – and is also receiving a check from our tax dollars … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is an absolute abuse of power on behalf of Obama, and show very clearly that he is nothing more than a tyrant along the same lines as Bush. Constitutional Law Scholar Jonathan Turley wrote an excellent piece on … Continue reading