- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Business
Dy’er sez: For all of you good folk who sit back to watch a little TV but find that you are scrambling for the mute button on the remote when a break comes up (I know that I am one), … Continue reading
Dyer Sez: It appears that Blockbuster video is planning on declaring bankruptcy. No surprise after they spent the last few years getting smacked around by Netflix and the RedBox, in addition to trying to market a ‘luxury’ service (at a … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A warning to all you folks who have a hankering for those toaster crisped tasties known as EGGO waffles: stock up now, as you might be hard pressed to get your fix in the near future. Two of the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Notice that CIT was ‘awarded’ almost 2 and a half billion dollars of tax payer money, plus a few billion here and there from various parts of the bailout plan, and they STILL went under. So much for the … Continue reading
John Sez: I found this vid on YouTube, and it’s a real eye opener. I live in the area and have noticed how a great many commercial properties have been becoming vacant over the last few years. It’s a sure … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Thanks to Bush, Obama, and the last two Congresses, Goldman Sachs is handing out an average of $600,000 in bonuses to their top employees…while the rest of us are being sucked down into the peat-bog that Sachs(and Congress, and … Continue reading