- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Economy
Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
Dy’er Sez: We in the US are most certainly feeling the strain of the current economic crisis, and every program rolled out to date has not turned the tide against the slow crumbling of our economy. One could … Continue reading
Dyer Sez: It appears that Blockbuster video is planning on declaring bankruptcy. No surprise after they spent the last few years getting smacked around by Netflix and the RedBox, in addition to trying to market a ‘luxury’ service (at a … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So, here I am listening to CNN proclaiming that the national unemployment rate is just over 10% for the month of October. Of course, they don’t mention that the number itself is figured by counting only new unemployment claims … Continue reading
John Sez: I found this vid on YouTube, and it’s a real eye opener. I live in the area and have noticed how a great many commercial properties have been becoming vacant over the last few years. It’s a sure … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Thanks to Bush, Obama, and the last two Congresses, Goldman Sachs is handing out an average of $600,000 in bonuses to their top employees…while the rest of us are being sucked down into the peat-bog that Sachs(and Congress, and … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Un-flippin-believeable! Bernanke is the guy who allowed (some say intentionally) this mess to happen in the first place, hasn’t fixed the problem, and told Congress that the We The People have no right or legal recourse to see what … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: And yet ANOTHER reason that the whole green movement is built upon a big, stinky, steamy pile of bunk. Story from Wall Street Journal: Cap-and-Trade’s Unlikely Critics: Its Creators Economists Behind Original Concept Question the System’s Large-Scale Usefulness, … Continue reading