- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Education
Dyer Sez: Fourth grade teacher Seth Stambaugh has found himself about to be reassigned to another school over the controversy of…admitting he’s gay. According to a story by Wendy Owen of the Oregonian, a conversation initiated by a 4th grade … Continue reading
Sec. of Education Duncan Orders New Types Of Student Assessments; Will this (Finally) Change The Face Of Standardized Testing?
Dyer Sez: Looks like Education Secretary Arnie Duncan might be a little worn down from all the grief raining down on him from educators and teacher associations; maybe the lack of an invite to the last NEA national pow-wow may … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although the title above sounds silly, it briefly sums up a situation which has been brewing in Danvers High School in Massachusetts. Apparently, the story goes something like this: School principal, Thomas Murray, came across some information on Facebook … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I completely understand that schools, now more than ever, have to be very creative in finding ways to fund their programs (so much for the various lotteries whose takes are supposed to go to schools, as well as the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I’m so incensed about this story, I ‘m not even sure where to begin. These deputies stepped WAY over the line holding down a child who was scared of getting a shot. It was not their place to do … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Just a couple of days ago, I wrote about a cop in a special needs school who broke a learning disabled kid’s nose, after slamming him into a wall for not tucking in his shirt. The situation would be … Continue reading