- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: History
Dyer Sez: No, the title above is most certainly not a misprint. After almost one-hundred years, the “War to End All Wars” is finally over. Although a ceasing of all hostilities was enacted in 1918, the treaty of Versailles (signed … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This wouldn’t surprise me, considering that a great many of our era’s greatest artists, musicians and writers are known and documented to get high. Puts a whole new slant on the work of the Bard, do it not? Story … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Mr. Patch was one of the last remaining links to the WW 1 era. In fact (as the following story points out) there are no German or French vets left, and only one American (Frank Buckles, aged 108) vet … Continue reading
In the beginning of a change the PATRIOT is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot Suppose you were an idiot. … Continue reading
Although many writers have graced the landscape of American literature, very few have left the legacy of Mark Twain. In addition to his seminal works (The Adventures of Huck Finn and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer), he was a prolific … Continue reading
Here’s the story of an amazing historical find from AP: Prehistoric flute in Germany is oldest known Associated Press Writer Patrick Mcgroarty BERLIN – A bird-bone flute unearthed in a German cave was carved some 35,000 years ago and is … Continue reading