- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Human Rights
Dy’er Sez: Considering the ‘narrow scope’ of the investigation, it seems like AG Holder is simply looking for a handful of low-level scapegoats so the current administration can claim that it did something about the war crimes committed by the last … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Let’s make this perfectly clear: using US troops on US soil as a police force of any kind is ILLEGAL according to the Posse Comitatas Act. Period. If this is done, it will be an illegal order given to … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Recently, Homeland Security director, Janet Napolitano, gave a speech on her department’s zeroing in on so called ‘homegrown terrorists’. Perhaps I’ve grown accustomed to reading between the lines when it comes to politico speeches, but her words sent off … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So, the current administration looked at what Bush did in utilizing the CIA for interrogations and said, “Awww shucks, we can one-up that!” If this does go through I’ll bet that the ability for congressional oversight will be even … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So the ‘bots are possibly getting an entree of Soylent Green? This is one of those stories that, when you tell someone about it, people say you’re full ‘o crap. So, as a public service, I’ve posted it here. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Again, let’s remember that this vaccine has not been tested (and won’t be fully tested due to time constraint) but the government has already ordered hundreds of millions of doses with tax payer dollar. Also, let’s not forget that … Continue reading