- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Internet
Dy’er Sez: A cyber-security bill, being touted as the Federal “Kill Switch” for the internet itself, may be attached to a defense spending bill in order to lower resistance to it’s passage according to Sen. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A recent article from NPR is the latest sign that the music industry (or, at least, the part of it run by mega-corporations) is in serious decline. And, as usual, the blame is being laid at the feet … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It looks like the city of brotherly love has decided that it is goig to charge it’s citizens for the right to free speech. They have begun to institute a $300 fee (called a ‘business privledge lisence”) which … Continue reading
LEAKED DOCUMENT SHOWS NEW INTERNATIONAL LAW TO BAN YOU FROM THE INTERNET IF YOU ARE ACCUSED OF ILLEGALY DOWNLOADING
Dy’er Sez: A couple of months ago I posted about a French law that was up for vote which contained a similar measure. Now, it seems, that France isn’t the only place that is trying to institute such draconian measures…it’s now … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although I do rely on the print media (or the web version of the same) for the majority of my news consumption, the idea that the President is even thinking about bailing out news-papers makes me wonder if the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is the most draconian proposal (apparently, soon to be a law) I have ever seen concerning people who download copyrighted material illegally. It seems that the recording and movie industry has gone way, overboard (and, just a hunch, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the Obama administration has, yet again, come up with another plan to collect people’s data on the internet. First, there was the open call for citizen informants to send in e-mails they received opposing the so-called … Continue reading