- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Iraq
Dy’er Sez: I, for one, have grown very weary of people in suits who hold positions of power, stand behind a podium and flat out lie to the American people. I never tolerated it under past administrations, and I will not … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It seems that Tony Blair definitively knew that the whole WMD in Iraq story was based on bad intelligence, and yet he led his country into an alliance of war with the US against Iraq. That being said, if … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Author Jeremy Scahill in a recent interview with Rachel Maddow on Obama and Blackwater poses an interesting proposition. With all the bad that Blackwater has done, ranging to bribery to outright mass murder, why are they still garnering contracts … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is an absolute abuse of power on behalf of Obama, and show very clearly that he is nothing more than a tyrant along the same lines as Bush. Constitutional Law Scholar Jonathan Turley wrote an excellent piece on … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is just another bit of proof that when there is a major movement in the country (anti-war, tea parties, end the fed), someone (or ones) with deep pockets and a biased political motivation always seems to co-opt the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is an affront to anyone who voted for Obama (as well as those who didn’t) in hopes he would end the needless wars we are involved in. This move serves two purposes: first, so the White House can … Continue reading