- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Law Enforcement
Dyer Sez: I came across this story on the Setting Brush Fires blog. California cops organized a bust of a raw foods market; I’m not sure what dangers they thought they faced, but the stores video cameras showed the cops … Continue reading
Dyer Sez: Once again, government has decided that it needs to track and trace the minutia of our daily existence in the name of the public interest. The latest stratagem to be rolled out is the use of RFID tracking … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Our criminal court system is supposed to be set up to determine one’s guilt or lack thereof, and to assign punishment to those who have broken a law. But, according to an AP story, a new court ruling … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: According to an article from Wired, federal law enforcement is using cell phones to track people via GPS systems – so much so that they utilized this method of tracking people eight million times. Makes you wonder how many … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I profiled this story a little ways back. A Maricopa sheriff rifled through a defense attorney’s paperwork (while her back was turned and she was addressing the Judge); he then removed a document, hands it off to another sheriff … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I’m so incensed about this story, I ‘m not even sure where to begin. These deputies stepped WAY over the line holding down a child who was scared of getting a shot. It was not their place to do … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Our government has been ratteling sabers at Iran for the better part of two years, doing everything they can to piss off Iran enough to have them make some sort of ‘first move’ to justify a retaliatory attack. The attempt … Continue reading