- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Law
Dy’er sez: For all of you good folk who sit back to watch a little TV but find that you are scrambling for the mute button on the remote when a break comes up (I know that I am one), … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I profiled this story a little ways back. A Maricopa sheriff rifled through a defense attorney’s paperwork (while her back was turned and she was addressing the Judge); he then removed a document, hands it off to another sheriff … Continue reading
PRESIDENT OBAMA APPARENTLY BACKS THE IDEA OF JAIL TIME FOR THOES WHO DO NOT BUY MANDATED HEALTH INSURANCE
Dy’er Sez: As I mentioned recently, the whole health care reform debacle is a sham; nothing more than the government forcing all Americans to buy health insurance out of their own pocket (much in the same way as auto and homeowner’s … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Cheers for the voters of Breckenridge, Colorado. Now all we need is for an entire State to fall on this issue, and the rest will follow one by one. Then we can finally be free of the ludicrous, draconian, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Never mind that the guy is 81 years old, which brings into question what was on the mind of the 4 men in uniform who pulled him over and tased him. But WHY is the military patrolling the highways … Continue reading
ARIZONA DEPUTY STEALS DOCUMENT FROM DEFENCE ATTORNEY…IN THE COURT ROOM, IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE, AND ON CAMERA
Dy’er Sez: Why the two law enforcement officers are still on the job or not in jail is beyond me. And the judge’s attitude is altogether way too mild to my mind as well. Constitutional law scholar, Jonathan Turley, Had this … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Citing that it would expose ongoing intelligence work, Attorney General Holder is planning on dropping a lawsuit filed against the government over wireless wiretapping of the American public. Recently, Obama signed into law a bill which made the release … Continue reading