- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Media
Dyer Sez: This past weekend, we remembered the ninth anniversary of the attacks of 9/11. While I was in mourning for that terrible day, as many were in the US, I also was grieving what we have lost as a … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Other than the fact that he, at times, gets extremely marble mouthed, I like Lou Dobbs. I can’t say that I agree with all of his commentary (although his reporting on illegal immigration was spot on, in my opinion) … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It’s bad enough that our mainstream media are (very obviously, in my opinion) bought and sold by the powers that be. But now the executive branch is is using movie-mafia tactics to put the muscle on independent journalism…then telling … Continue reading
TV HOST DR. OZ HEAVILY PROMOTES SWINE FLU VACCINE…WHILE REAPING IN BIG BUCKS FOR VACCINE RELATED STOCKS
Dy’er Sez: It wasn’t that long ago that I posted about Dr. Oz making the rounds on the TV news telling people how they should all go get their swine flu shot. The first alarm bell that rang in my head … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: For years I had seen an episode here or there of the TV show, Stargate SG1. While I liked what I saw (as well as having enjoyed the original movie), I always resisted getting into the show because it … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I was going to wax poetic about his story, but the words of Mike Rivero of WhatReallyHappened.com will serve far better. Says Mike: Well, I hate to say I told you so, but … no I don’t. I actually … Continue reading