- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Music News
Dy’er Sez: I’ve had a few discussions about what should be done with my remains when I finally shirk this mortal coil. Most of these talks have happened with anonymous strangers with shocked expressions on their faces, trapped beside me … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A recent article from NPR is the latest sign that the music industry (or, at least, the part of it run by mega-corporations) is in serious decline. And, as usual, the blame is being laid at the feet … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is kinda cool. NASA has set up a page that allows you to vote for the songs that will be used as the ‘wake up’ call for astronauts on their next space mission which is due to … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although Mr. Mizzy’s career was larger than the Addams Family theme, one has to admit that one single 60 second song (harpsichord, finger snaps and Mizzy singing the fun and catchy lyrics) is one of the most recognizable TV … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Apparently that poor excuse for afterbirth, Glen Beck, was praising the new CD by the band Muse(a band I’ve been diggin’ for years, since I first heard the track ‘Muscle Museum’ on a CMJ compelation CD) on his show. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Note to the mainstream recording industry – The fact that a 92 year old woman’s ‘best of’ collection is kicking the crap out of your carefully groomed, MTV friendly, pre-packaged ‘mega-stars’ whom you have millions on to promote, shows … Continue reading