- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Obituary
Dy’er Sez: Although Mr. Mizzy’s career was larger than the Addams Family theme, one has to admit that one single 60 second song (harpsichord, finger snaps and Mizzy singing the fun and catchy lyrics) is one of the most recognizable TV … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I was REALLY into WWF wrestling in my youth. Dusty Rhodes and the Iron Sheik bled all over each other, Andre the Giant fighting a platoon of dwarfs, Jimmy “Superfly” Snooka jumping off the top rope, George ‘The Animal’ … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Ellie Greenwich was responsible for writing some of the greatest hits of early rock music. Be My Baby, Da Doo Ron Ron, Leader of the Pack, Then He Kissed Me, Doo Wha Diddy (diddy dum diddy doo), and many … Continue reading
John Sez: I can’t even begin to sing the praises of Mr. Paul. In addition to being a guitar player non-parel, he was the inventor and innovator who(almost) single-handedly transformed the recording industry; think of where we would be without … Continue reading