- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Politics
Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
Dy’er Sez: If one tunes into either left or right wing talk shows, it’s easy to surmise that the Republican base is quite energized going into this election season, and the Democrat base is either strongly considering voting away from … Continue reading
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION STONEWALLING RELEASE OF BUSH E-MAILS…AND SPENDING MILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS IN THE PROCESS
Dy’er Sez: Everybody sing with me – Meet the new boss…same as the old boss Story from Raw Story: Obama White House can’t find – or won’t release – millions of Bush emails President Barack Obama has a problem. In February, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Considering that the country is falling apart at the seams right now, these folks should be putting in overtime. But, then again, maybe they’ll do less damage this way. Think about this: these people are working part time and … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Ok, I can go on for many, many pages about the wars we are embroiled in, the ones that Obama is trying to start, the re-authorization of the Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act, the renditions and illegal prisons … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: When I first read this, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Then I found myself livid. Here’s the pertinent text from the DNC’s Brad Woodhouse: “The Republican Party has thrown in its lot with the terrorists — the Taliban and … Continue reading
John Sez: As ludicrous as it seems that the President would choose to drop a meeting with a man of peace in order to gain brown-nose points with a country which is considered a civil rights disaster, it makes a … Continue reading
John Sez: Ok, let’s go through the checklist. Last President and his cabinet committed war crimes…check. Current president won’t even investigate said war crimes…check. Started a war in Iraq based on a false premise…check. 1,000,000 or more Iraqis dead…check. Started … Continue reading