- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Space
Dy’er Sez: This is kinda cool. NASA has set up a page that allows you to vote for the songs that will be used as the ‘wake up’ call for astronauts on their next space mission which is due to … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I wish I had $200,000 to take that ride. Story from Discovery News: First Commercial Spaceship Debuts So far about 300 people have put down $200,000 each for tickets to ride SpaceShipTwo into suborbital space. While NASA frets over … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Some interesting footage of a huge meteor coming down in South Africa. Or was it Dr. Evil returning to Earth in his giant Bob’s Big Boy?
Dy’er Sez: And they also found Klingons around Uranus. Sorry…I couldn’t help that…I just HAD to. Story from BBC, Video from AP: New ring detected around Saturn By Jonathan Amos Science reporter, BBC News A colossal … Continue reading