- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Strange & Interesting
Dyer Sez: No, the title above is most certainly not a misprint. After almost one-hundred years, the “War to End All Wars” is finally over. Although a ceasing of all hostilities was enacted in 1918, the treaty of Versailles (signed … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I’ve had a few discussions about what should be done with my remains when I finally shirk this mortal coil. Most of these talks have happened with anonymous strangers with shocked expressions on their faces, trapped beside me … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I wish I had $200,000 to take that ride. Story from Discovery News: First Commercial Spaceship Debuts So far about 300 people have put down $200,000 each for tickets to ride SpaceShipTwo into suborbital space. While NASA frets over … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: My hat is off to Wally Wallington (his website can be found HERE), the man who has figured out a way to move 2 ton rocks (as well as lift them off the ground for placement) using nothing more … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: The makers of this brew claim that is 32% alcohol; that’s more than enough to have a bottle knock you right on your ass. And the name is absolutely classic: Tactical Nuclear Penguin. ‘Nuff said. Story from the BBC: … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I’ve seen these stories popping for quite a few years now. Most often, they are reported on in very local news papers, investigated by people interested in UFOlogy, then decried as conspiracy theories by those who love to shout … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Some interesting footage of a huge meteor coming down in South Africa. Or was it Dr. Evil returning to Earth in his giant Bob’s Big Boy?