- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Strange & Interesting
Dy’er Sez: A warning to all you folks who have a hankering for those toaster crisped tasties known as EGGO waffles: stock up now, as you might be hard pressed to get your fix in the near future. Two of the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although the title above sounds silly, it briefly sums up a situation which has been brewing in Danvers High School in Massachusetts. Apparently, the story goes something like this: School principal, Thomas Murray, came across some information on Facebook … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: An amazing piece of video. BIG pats on the back to the people on the train platform who did their best to flag the oncoming train that there was someone on the tracks, and a HUGE kudos to the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Cheers for the voters of Breckenridge, Colorado. Now all we need is for an entire State to fall on this issue, and the rest will follow one by one. Then we can finally be free of the ludicrous, draconian, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: After all that has happened, including potential contempt of court charges against ‘capt’ Michael for not turning over documents ordered by the AG, this seems like a complete travesty of justice. My gut feeling is that someone with some … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It’s understandable that town hall meetings get a bit hot on some subjects. But when you are a highly educated adult addressing an 11 year old with the purpose of, “I wanted that kid to lose sleep that night”, … Continue reading