- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Strange & Interesting
John Sez: It seems that the media attention on APF and the city of Hardin reached enough of a boiling point that the deal, which was clung to very tightly by the parties involved, may just fizzle out.
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the media attention on APF and the city of Hardin reached enough of a boiling point that the deal, which was clung to very tightly by the parties involved, may just fizzle out. After a public … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: The story, which I first wrote about a few days ago, was weird enough to begin with but new twists and turns have simply left me scratching my head. APF has been incredibly secretive about who they are and … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: In a peculiar report from the AP, the town of Hardin, Montana, is being patrolled by men driving around in vehicles marked as “City of Hardin, Police Dept”. This would not seem out of the ordinary, but Hardin doesn’t … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: What an incredible bit of tech this is. Of course, using it simply for advertising is not going to really peek into the possibilities. Greeting cards, video content in magazines and news papers (think Harry Potter), band posters (think … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Luckily, MY wife doesn’t nag me like that…most of the time. (I’m kidding, honey!) Story from the Courier Mail: Man leaps into river to escape wife’s nagging A MAN jumped into a fast-flowing river because he couldn’t … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is, by far, one of the most moronic and simply-minded acts of stupidity and discrimination that I have ever heard of in my life. That it happened in my neck of the woods doesn’t surprise me, but makes … Continue reading