- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A little bit of cosmic karma bites the President on his…podium.
Dyer Sez: OK, the blog update is complete. There are now well over 200 entries going back a few years for you to peruse. Any previous subscribers please feel free to re-subscribe without fear that your e-mail box is going … Continue reading
Those of you who are subscribed to this blog have recently gotten a load of e mail updates concerning stories posted. I am in the process of moving my old blog over from Weebly.com; there is no function that allows … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to Dy’er Hear (pronounced “did-ja-hear). Although I was a prolific blogger for quite some time, I gave it up for a while. But, dern it, it’s in the blood now it seems. So here I am … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Findings in a recent study backed by the Royal Society of Medicine show that one in five HIV infections reported in Africa are caused by medical practices related to the various vaccinations programs running in the country. The study … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: The makers of this brew claim that is 32% alcohol; that’s more than enough to have a bottle knock you right on your ass. And the name is absolutely classic: Tactical Nuclear Penguin. ‘Nuff said. Story from the BBC: … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Author Jeremy Scahill is still hot on the trail of XE (formerly Blackwater) and the killers-for-hire company’s clandestine actions being conducted at the behest of the Obama administration. The latest shocking report by Scahill wonders why no one seems … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Here we go again. Georgia is poking and prodding at South Ossetia, trying to instigate a violent response from Russia. Georgia has absolutely no hopes of winning in such a confrontation, even though they have immense backing from the … Continue reading