- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
Dy’er Sez: Ahmed Wali Karzai is a suspected big-wig in Afghanistan’s drug trade, which is a large part of the funding for the forces our soldiers are fighting in Afghanistan – and is also receiving a check from our tax dollars … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: On a recent speaking engagement at a Democrat fundraiser in San Francisco (which drew a crowd of thousands in protest…hmmmm, looks like this is becoming the third Bush term in more ways than one), President Obama proclaimed the following, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is just another bit of proof that when there is a major movement in the country (anti-war, tea parties, end the fed), someone (or ones) with deep pockets and a biased political motivation always seems to co-opt the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Recently, Obama has extended a contract to Blackwater (now Xe)to have them control the areal drones that are flying into Afghanistan on kill missions (you know the missions I’m talking about; every couple of days we hear a story … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So much for Obama’s promise to end the wars we are embroiled in. Let’s remember that the reason we were given for putting troops in Afghanistan was to go get Osama bin Laden. That was five years ago. We … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: And this is why a good portion of the rest of the world hates us; not because of our ‘freedoms’ but because we have become the ‘bad guys’ in the eyes of the world. Aren’t despicable actions like this … Continue reading