- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Bush administration
Dyer Sez: This past weekend, we remembered the ninth anniversary of the attacks of 9/11. While I was in mourning for that terrible day, as many were in the US, I also was grieving what we have lost as a … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Citing that it would expose ongoing intelligence work, Attorney General Holder is planning on dropping a lawsuit filed against the government over wireless wiretapping of the American public. Recently, Obama signed into law a bill which made the release … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So Obama signed the bill that he ‘ordered’ Congress to fashion which will keep the torture photos from ever coming before the eyes of the public. This means that Obama is an INTENTIONAL accessory to the war crimes of … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is an absolute abuse of power on behalf of Obama, and show very clearly that he is nothing more than a tyrant along the same lines as Bush. Constitutional Law Scholar Jonathan Turley wrote an excellent piece on … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So, the current administration looked at what Bush did in utilizing the CIA for interrogations and said, “Awww shucks, we can one-up that!” If this does go through I’ll bet that the ability for congressional oversight will be even … Continue reading