- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Business
Dyer Sez: It appears that Blockbuster video is planning on declaring bankruptcy. No surprise after they spent the last few years getting smacked around by Netflix and the RedBox, in addition to trying to market a ‘luxury’ service (at a … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is utterly preposterous. As a parent myself, I know that when you have a baby and a camera you end up snapping photos of everything. An innocent shot of a baby in the bath tub (or being breast … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is, by far, one of the most moronic and simply-minded acts of stupidity and discrimination that I have ever heard of in my life. That it happened in my neck of the woods doesn’t surprise me, but makes … Continue reading
Dy’er sez: I saw this one comming since the advent of e-mail. It’s too bad, as the Post Office is probably the most trusted (and most reliable) part of the entire governmnet structure.Story from AP: Post office looks at changing hundreds … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: To anyone who still thinks that the bailout programs (started by Bush and finalized with Obama) were for the good of the US economic system and not just to fill the pockets of the bankers, brokers, lobbyists and the … Continue reading