- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Central Intelligence Agency
Dy’er Sez: Ahmed Wali Karzai is a suspected big-wig in Afghanistan’s drug trade, which is a large part of the funding for the forces our soldiers are fighting in Afghanistan – and is also receiving a check from our tax dollars … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is simply ridiculous and not the least bit scary. By hiding behind the shield of ‘national security’ the CIA, in effect, has declared themselves free from any oversight by anyone. Let’s not forget, as a part of the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Recently, Obama has extended a contract to Blackwater (now Xe)to have them control the areal drones that are flying into Afghanistan on kill missions (you know the missions I’m talking about; every couple of days we hear a story … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Considering the ‘narrow scope’ of the investigation, it seems like AG Holder is simply looking for a handful of low-level scapegoats so the current administration can claim that it did something about the war crimes committed by the last … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So, the current administration looked at what Bush did in utilizing the CIA for interrogations and said, “Awww shucks, we can one-up that!” If this does go through I’ll bet that the ability for congressional oversight will be even … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I wonder if this has anything to do with the recent closed-door disclosure by CIA Director Panetta, considering that the story notes that there are still some programs that have yet to be disclosed. Story from the AP posted … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: And this is why a good portion of the rest of the world hates us; not because of our ‘freedoms’ but because we have become the ‘bad guys’ in the eyes of the world. Aren’t despicable actions like this … Continue reading