- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Copyright
Dy’er Sez: Apparently, the Obama administration, working in conjunction with other European nations, is beginning the process of rolling out the Anti Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) which will make searching your computer for illegally downloaded content fall under the banner … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: As a musician and content creator, I fully understand why a musicians (or any other creator of works) property needs to be protected, especially in our modern information age. But some of the allegations of copyright infringement (and the … Continue reading