- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Dy’er Sez: According to a recent dispatch from the FBI, tattoo artists are being asked to report ‘suspicious’ behavior displayed by their patrons. Some of what can be considered ‘suspicious’, and possibly ‘terrorist behavior’, are: The patron wanting identity privacy The … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although this is being touted as sucess by law enforcement, Think about those figures for a second. Now compound that thought with this factoid released by the FBI – almost 83% of those arrests were for simple possession. It’s … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Hal Turner was no simple blogger, as the following news story would lead you to believe. He was also a radio host, and a regular contributor to right-wing radio shows as well (notably, he had quite a bit … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: So, the current administration looked at what Bush did in utilizing the CIA for interrogations and said, “Awww shucks, we can one-up that!” If this does go through I’ll bet that the ability for congressional oversight will be even … Continue reading