- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Georgia
Dy’er Sez: Let’s see – a ring of missile ‘defense’ systems in the countries surrounding Russia; threatening war against Iran, one of Russia’s largest trading partners; backing Georgia when they started the LAST war with Russia, then blaming Russia for starting … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: After last year’s spanking of Georgia by Russia after the former country attempted to wrest control (as well as create an ethnic genocide incident) of South Ossetia, I wonder why Georgia thinks it could come out ahead in another … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I take it that this is Russia’s response to our beefing up our supposed missile defense programs (which are all in Russia’s backyard) as well as the Obama (and Bush, the last time around) administrations backing of Georgia’s attacks … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Here we go again. Georgia is poking and prodding at South Ossetia, trying to instigate a violent response from Russia. Georgia has absolutely no hopes of winning in such a confrontation, even though they have immense backing from the … Continue reading