- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Health insurance
Dy’er Sez: Members of congress are trying to levy a fine of up to $3,800 for people who either choose to opt out of or cannot afford the insurance ‘reform’ package. And yet, they still insist that it’s not mandatory and … Continue reading
Video from interview with Mr. Nader and Amy Goodman Dy’er Sez: There has been a lot of rhetoric flying about concerning the health care bill that the Obama administration (as well as the Democrat party as a whole it seems). The … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: The title above doesn’t really give due recognition to the seriousness of this particular situation, but I couldn’t seem to find words strong enough. First, there was a story of the Drudge Report with the Title of: “How His … Continue reading