- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Immunization
Dy’er Sez: Waitamiute…I thought that it was being widely reported that there were huge lines and not enough vaccine to go around? If so, how can there be all that much (if any) left-over which will have to be discarded? Considering … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This statement was made by chief public health officer Dr. David Butler-Jones, who told reporters at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, “My goal is to have 100 per cent of Canadians (vaccinated)”. He also went on to add, … Continue reading