- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Law Enforcement
Dy’er Sez: There are a few things in this story that seem like either the management of the fast-food joint or the police were overreacting. First off, if the kids were really imitating the YouTube video (which is included below), then … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Just a couple of days ago, I wrote about a cop in a special needs school who broke a learning disabled kid’s nose, after slamming him into a wall for not tucking in his shirt. The situation would be … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I wrote about this story a few weeks back, and I thought that the situation would bring to light the abuses of the town’s law enforcement officers. Instead this has turned into a grave miscarriage of justice. Fire Chief … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This follows on the footsteps of other jurisdictions (like Arizona and Texas) who have similar programs. On the surface, this might seem reasonable, but the whole endeavor is fraught not only with some element of danger (both for a … Continue reading