- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Law
Dyer Sez: Fourth grade teacher Seth Stambaugh has found himself about to be reassigned to another school over the controversy of…admitting he’s gay. According to a story by Wendy Owen of the Oregonian, a conversation initiated by a 4th grade … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Our criminal court system is supposed to be set up to determine one’s guilt or lack thereof, and to assign punishment to those who have broken a law. But, according to an AP story, a new court ruling … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: There are a few things in this story that seem like either the management of the fast-food joint or the police were overreacting. First off, if the kids were really imitating the YouTube video (which is included below), then … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: After all that has happened, including potential contempt of court charges against ‘capt’ Michael for not turning over documents ordered by the AG, this seems like a complete travesty of justice. My gut feeling is that someone with some … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although the police departments involved claim that this is an excellent crime deterrent and cite the legality of these searches based on a 1968 Supreme Court ruling which came up with the idea of ‘reasonable suspicion’ as a way … Continue reading
John Sez: It seems that the media attention on APF and the city of Hardin reached enough of a boiling point that the deal, which was clung to very tightly by the parties involved, may just fizzle out.
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the media attention on APF and the city of Hardin reached enough of a boiling point that the deal, which was clung to very tightly by the parties involved, may just fizzle out. After a public … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is the most draconian proposal (apparently, soon to be a law) I have ever seen concerning people who download copyrighted material illegally. It seems that the recording and movie industry has gone way, overboard (and, just a hunch, … Continue reading