- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Middle East
Dy’er Sez: Didn’t Obama just do something similar to cover up the torture photos? Look, folks, maybe I’m crazy but if you have to change a law in order to show that you are innocent of something you are accused of, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: The ‘Goldstone’ report outlines very severe charges of war crimes and crimes against international humanitarian law and humanity committed by both sides of the conflict (click here for the PDF of the full report). Unfortunately for Israel, the report … Continue reading
From the Atlanta Journal-Constitution: McKinney released, returning to United States By Rhonda Cook, LArry Harstein The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Cynthia McKinney’s mom said she’s learned that her daughter is on the way home. Leola McKinney said a friend who contacted the … Continue reading