- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Music
Dy’er Sez: I’ve had a few discussions about what should be done with my remains when I finally shirk this mortal coil. Most of these talks have happened with anonymous strangers with shocked expressions on their faces, trapped beside me … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A recent article from NPR is the latest sign that the music industry (or, at least, the part of it run by mega-corporations) is in serious decline. And, as usual, the blame is being laid at the feet … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is kinda cool. NASA has set up a page that allows you to vote for the songs that will be used as the ‘wake up’ call for astronauts on their next space mission which is due to … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although Mr. Mizzy’s career was larger than the Addams Family theme, one has to admit that one single 60 second song (harpsichord, finger snaps and Mizzy singing the fun and catchy lyrics) is one of the most recognizable TV … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Just the fact that Mr. Teie thought of this is interesting (and makes one wonder what kind of, er, tobacco he’s stuffin’ in his pipe), but knowing he just may have pulled it off is simply intriguing. Story (with … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A very interesting bit of musical technology which has both pro’s and con’s. On the positive side, something like this might encourage an interest in music for children who may have never even thought to pick up an instrument. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Ellie Greenwich was responsible for writing some of the greatest hits of early rock music. Be My Baby, Da Doo Ron Ron, Leader of the Pack, Then He Kissed Me, Doo Wha Diddy (diddy dum diddy doo), and many … Continue reading
John Sez: I can’t even begin to sing the praises of Mr. Paul. In addition to being a guitar player non-parel, he was the inventor and innovator who(almost) single-handedly transformed the recording industry; think of where we would be without … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I posted a video by Sons of Maxwell member Dave Carroll a little ways back. Long story short: his Taylor guitar was broken during a flight on United Airlines, and United refused to reimburse him for the damage after … Continue reading