- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Obama administration
Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
Dy’er Sez: If one tunes into either left or right wing talk shows, it’s easy to surmise that the Republican base is quite energized going into this election season, and the Democrat base is either strongly considering voting away from … Continue reading
Sec. of Education Duncan Orders New Types Of Student Assessments; Will this (Finally) Change The Face Of Standardized Testing?
Dyer Sez: Looks like Education Secretary Arnie Duncan might be a little worn down from all the grief raining down on him from educators and teacher associations; maybe the lack of an invite to the last NEA national pow-wow may … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Ahmed Wali Karzai is a suspected big-wig in Afghanistan’s drug trade, which is a large part of the funding for the forces our soldiers are fighting in Afghanistan – and is also receiving a check from our tax dollars … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is an absolute abuse of power on behalf of Obama, and show very clearly that he is nothing more than a tyrant along the same lines as Bush. Constitutional Law Scholar Jonathan Turley wrote an excellent piece on … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I’ve been hearing a lot of rhetoric over the last few weeks about how anyone who opposes President Obama or his administration is doing so not because they are in disagreement with what the President is doing (or NOT … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the Obama administration has, yet again, come up with another plan to collect people’s data on the internet. First, there was the open call for citizen informants to send in e-mails they received opposing the so-called … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Recently, Obama has extended a contract to Blackwater (now Xe)to have them control the areal drones that are flying into Afghanistan on kill missions (you know the missions I’m talking about; every couple of days we hear a story … Continue reading