- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Philadelphia
Dy’er Sez: It looks like the city of brotherly love has decided that it is goig to charge it’s citizens for the right to free speech. They have begun to institute a $300 fee (called a ‘business privledge lisence”) which … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: According to a recent dispatch from the FBI, tattoo artists are being asked to report ‘suspicious’ behavior displayed by their patrons. Some of what can be considered ‘suspicious’, and possibly ‘terrorist behavior’, are: The patron wanting identity privacy The … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I’ve been harping on the over-medication (specifically of children) of people in this country for years. And every few years a study or two comes out that does nothing more than proves my point. According to a Reuters article: … Continue reading