- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Police
Dyer Sez: Once again, government has decided that it needs to track and trace the minutia of our daily existence in the name of the public interest. The latest stratagem to be rolled out is the use of RFID tracking … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: There are a few things in this story that seem like either the management of the fast-food joint or the police were overreacting. First off, if the kids were really imitating the YouTube video (which is included below), then … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although the police departments involved claim that this is an excellent crime deterrent and cite the legality of these searches based on a 1968 Supreme Court ruling which came up with the idea of ‘reasonable suspicion’ as a way … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Just a couple of days ago, I wrote about a cop in a special needs school who broke a learning disabled kid’s nose, after slamming him into a wall for not tucking in his shirt. The situation would be … Continue reading
John Sez: It seems that the media attention on APF and the city of Hardin reached enough of a boiling point that the deal, which was clung to very tightly by the parties involved, may just fizzle out.
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the media attention on APF and the city of Hardin reached enough of a boiling point that the deal, which was clung to very tightly by the parties involved, may just fizzle out. After a public … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: In a peculiar report from the AP, the town of Hardin, Montana, is being patrolled by men driving around in vehicles marked as “City of Hardin, Police Dept”. This would not seem out of the ordinary, but Hardin doesn’t … Continue reading