- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Politics
Dy’er Sez: If one tunes into either left or right wing talk shows, it’s easy to surmise that the Republican base is quite energized going into this election season, and the Democrat base is either strongly considering voting away from … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is just another bit of proof that when there is a major movement in the country (anti-war, tea parties, end the fed), someone (or ones) with deep pockets and a biased political motivation always seems to co-opt the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: When I first read this, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Then I found myself livid. Here’s the pertinent text from the DNC’s Brad Woodhouse: “The Republican Party has thrown in its lot with the terrorists — the Taliban and … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Lately there have been quite a lot of news reports and Youtube videos which show American citizens loudly disrupting congress-critter’s town hall meetings in various districts across the country. Lately, as I keep CNN on in the background … Continue reading