- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Presidency of Barack Obama
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the Obama administration has, yet again, come up with another plan to collect people’s data on the internet. First, there was the open call for citizen informants to send in e-mails they received opposing the so-called … Continue reading
Video from interview with Mr. Nader and Amy Goodman Dy’er Sez: There has been a lot of rhetoric flying about concerning the health care bill that the Obama administration (as well as the Democrat party as a whole it seems). The … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: The title above doesn’t really give due recognition to the seriousness of this particular situation, but I couldn’t seem to find words strong enough. First, there was a story of the Drudge Report with the Title of: “How His … Continue reading
Apparently, the Washington Post was offering a little “Pay-for-Play” banquet to those who have really big check-books. From Politico: By: Mike Allen and Michael Calderone Washington Post publisher Katharine Weymouth said today she was canceling plans for an exclusive … Continue reading