- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: South Ossetia
Dy’er Sez: After last year’s spanking of Georgia by Russia after the former country attempted to wrest control (as well as create an ethnic genocide incident) of South Ossetia, I wonder why Georgia thinks it could come out ahead in another … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Here we go again. Georgia is poking and prodding at South Ossetia, trying to instigate a violent response from Russia. Georgia has absolutely no hopes of winning in such a confrontation, even though they have immense backing from the … Continue reading