- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Technology
Dy’er Sez: This is kinda cool. NASA has set up a page that allows you to vote for the songs that will be used as the ‘wake up’ call for astronauts on their next space mission which is due to … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A very interesting bit of musical technology which has both pro’s and con’s. On the positive side, something like this might encourage an interest in music for children who may have never even thought to pick up an instrument. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: In an interesting bit of cosmic symmetry, my brother-in-law Joseph, my eldest daughter Kayla, and I were just discussing this very thing over the weekend. We even toyed with ideas for a possible solution (giant nets to trawl the … Continue reading