- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Television
Dy’er sez: For all of you good folk who sit back to watch a little TV but find that you are scrambling for the mute button on the remote when a break comes up (I know that I am one), … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Dr. Oz (who has his own talk show on ABC from what I am told…I’ve never seen it) showed up on CNN, and spent almost five minutes waxing poetic about how we should roll up our sleeves and take … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is extremely disturbing from a civil liberties and privacy perspective. No offence to the Brighthouse employees being trained, but what gives them the right to think they are Sherlock Holmes when they drive past your home or, for … Continue reading