- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: United States Department of Homeland Security
Dy’er Sez: A cyber-security bill, being touted as the Federal “Kill Switch” for the internet itself, may be attached to a defense spending bill in order to lower resistance to it’s passage according to Sen. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Recently, Homeland Security director, Janet Napolitano, gave a speech on her department’s zeroing in on so called ‘homegrown terrorists’. Perhaps I’ve grown accustomed to reading between the lines when it comes to politico speeches, but her words sent off … Continue reading