- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Free Speech
Dyer Sez: Fourth grade teacher Seth Stambaugh has found himself about to be reassigned to another school over the controversy of…admitting he’s gay. According to a story by Wendy Owen of the Oregonian, a conversation initiated by a 4th grade … Continue reading
Dyer Sez: This past weekend, we remembered the ninth anniversary of the attacks of 9/11. While I was in mourning for that terrible day, as many were in the US, I also was grieving what we have lost as a … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Our criminal court system is supposed to be set up to determine one’s guilt or lack thereof, and to assign punishment to those who have broken a law. But, according to an AP story, a new court ruling … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A cyber-security bill, being touted as the Federal “Kill Switch” for the internet itself, may be attached to a defense spending bill in order to lower resistance to it’s passage according to Sen. … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It looks like the city of brotherly love has decided that it is goig to charge it’s citizens for the right to free speech. They have begun to institute a $300 fee (called a ‘business privledge lisence”) which … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: South Carolina’s legislature recently passed the ‘Subversive Activities Registration Act’, which states the following: “…every member of a subversive organization, or an organization subject to foreign control, every foreign agent and every person who advocates, teaches, advises or practices … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although the title above sounds silly, it briefly sums up a situation which has been brewing in Danvers High School in Massachusetts. Apparently, the story goes something like this: School principal, Thomas Murray, came across some information on Facebook … Continue reading