- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Category Archives: Privacy
Dy’er Sez: According to an article from Wired, federal law enforcement is using cell phones to track people via GPS systems – so much so that they utilized this method of tracking people eight million times. Makes you wonder how many … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: I profiled this story a little ways back. A Maricopa sheriff rifled through a defense attorney’s paperwork (while her back was turned and she was addressing the Judge); he then removed a document, hands it off to another sheriff … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Citing that it would expose ongoing intelligence work, Attorney General Holder is planning on dropping a lawsuit filed against the government over wireless wiretapping of the American public. Recently, Obama signed into law a bill which made the release … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Although I do rely on the print media (or the web version of the same) for the majority of my news consumption, the idea that the President is even thinking about bailing out news-papers makes me wonder if the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is the most draconian proposal (apparently, soon to be a law) I have ever seen concerning people who download copyrighted material illegally. It seems that the recording and movie industry has gone way, overboard (and, just a hunch, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is utterly preposterous. As a parent myself, I know that when you have a baby and a camera you end up snapping photos of everything. An innocent shot of a baby in the bath tub (or being breast … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: It seems that the Obama administration has, yet again, come up with another plan to collect people’s data on the internet. First, there was the open call for citizen informants to send in e-mails they received opposing the so-called … Continue reading