- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Dy’er Sez: In a peculiar report from the AP, the town of Hardin, Montana, is being patrolled by men driving around in vehicles marked as “City of Hardin, Police Dept”. This would not seem out of the ordinary, but Hardin doesn’t … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: What an incredible bit of tech this is. Of course, using it simply for advertising is not going to really peek into the possibilities. Greeting cards, video content in magazines and news papers (think Harry Potter), band posters (think … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: Did you ever notice that the scenic overlooks which make the best scenic overlooks are never marked a scenic overlooks? Just a thought…
Dy’er Sez: Although I do rely on the print media (or the web version of the same) for the majority of my news consumption, the idea that the President is even thinking about bailing out news-papers makes me wonder if the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: A good deal for the new car dealers and auto manufacturers…if they even all get paid what they are supposed to from the DOT. Time will tell on that score, but as this article points out only 40% of … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is the most draconian proposal (apparently, soon to be a law) I have ever seen concerning people who download copyrighted material illegally. It seems that the recording and movie industry has gone way, overboard (and, just a hunch, … Continue reading