- TV Commercials Too Loud? Congress Has Plan To Fix It
- Obama Gets A Sign From Above?
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Very Much Alive in Beaverton School District
- It’s Official: World War I is Finally Over
- Obama and Biden to Democrat Voters : Even If We Haven’t Done What You Elected Us To Do, Just “Buck Up” And Vote For Democrats Any Way – Misguided Republicans Rejoice
- Blog Update Complete!
- Blog Notes About E-mail Updates
- Nearly A Million Dollars In Stimulus Money Spent Towards Teaching African Men to Wash Their Genitals
- Cops Bust In, Guns Raised…In A Bust Over Raw Milk?
- Digging Through Your Trash To Save The Planet – Here Come The Green Police
- …the heck???
- Civil liberties/rights
- Free Speech
- Human Rights
- International News
- Law Enforcement
- Music News
- Police State
- Science & Tech
- Site Updates and News
- Strange & Interesting
- Swine Flu
- Video Games
Tag Archives: Government
Dy’er Sez: This is just another bit of proof that when there is a major movement in the country (anti-war, tea parties, end the fed), someone (or ones) with deep pockets and a biased political motivation always seems to co-opt the … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: This is the most draconian proposal (apparently, soon to be a law) I have ever seen concerning people who download copyrighted material illegally. It seems that the recording and movie industry has gone way, overboard (and, just a hunch, … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez: No, the title above is not a simple eye-grabber to get you to read further. The proposed bill (S773) is being floated by Senator Rockefeller, and will authorize the President to take control of the internet (even to shut … Continue reading
Dy’er sez: I saw this one comming since the advent of e-mail. It’s too bad, as the Post Office is probably the most trusted (and most reliable) part of the entire governmnet structure.Story from AP: Post office looks at changing hundreds … Continue reading
Dy’er Sez:In a recent speech to the Council of foreign relations, Sec. of State Clinton opened her speech with the following statement: “ I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the … Continue reading
There are many issues that have gained national attention and have been celebrated as cause for public debate and political polarization. But one item that should be on the national agenda that has been woefully underreported, and has remained relatively … Continue reading